Adventures of the Victorian age

Just a quick note here to apologize for not doing any updates for the last little while.....ok, ok I admit it has actually been over a year.  To be fair I have been pretty busy trying to build the place, and blogging was actually supposed to be my wifes project but someone has to do it.  I owe several posts which will be coming over the next few months starting with the post on building spiral stairs which I promised in the last post and never got around to.  I also will be posting several other projects including:

Tiling a floor
Installing cabinets
Principles of insulation
Drywall and plaster repair
Trim installation
Furnace sizing and installation
Cellulose insulation installation in open wall cavities
Wood floor refinishing.
Move-in and the big reveal.

Look for about 1-2 entries per week as I have given up Television for lent and will be trying to write a post occasionally on nights off.

Note that most of these projects are complete already, and I will be writing in arrears, however I am still working on several final items including commissioning the furnace, and repairing and refinishing the existing hardwood floors in the house.  Anyway, no cool pictures on this one, just wanted to let anyone following the blog that we are still alive and well, just suffering through the second bad winter in a row while trying to finish a massive DIY project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canned Ham and Bean Soup

Thank You Sesame Street

DIY: Pacifier Clip